Skip to content

Good morning, Orillia!

USED 2019-09-09 GM2
Fall is here - as evidenced in this tree as leaves begin to turn from green to brown. Dave Dawson/OrilliaMatters

Today will be cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of showers changing to a 30 per cent chance of showers near noon.

Winds from the northwest at 40 km/h and gusting to 60.

The daytime high will reach 9C.

Tonight will stay mainly cloudy and still with a 30 per cent chance of showers in the evening.

Winds a little lighter at northwest 30 km/h and gusting to 50.

The overnight low will drop to 3C.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.



A few clouds

A few clouds

16.0°C

Pressure
101.8 rising
Dewpoint
14.8 °C
Humidity
93%
Wind
Item 0 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


A few clouds

Tonight

18 °C

A few clouds. Low 18.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

29 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon then light late in the afternoon. High 29. Humidex 35. UV index 9 or very high.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

16 °C

Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 16.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

16 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.


Chance of showers

Thursday

24 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

14 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14.


Chance of showers

Friday

21 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 21.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

7 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 7.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 6.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

21 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.


Yesterday

Low
13.4 °C
High
28.4 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
8 °C
High
21 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:39 AM
Sunset
8:50 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 2004-2019 2010 28.6 C
Min 2004-2019 2004 2.6 C
Rainfall - 0 mm
Snowfall - 0 cm
Precipitation 2004-2019 2018 19.6 mm
Snow On Ground 2004-2006 2004 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data