Chance of showers
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h early in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 15.
Rain. High 15.
Clear. Low plus 4.
Sunny. High 17.
Clear. Low 7.
Sunny. High 20.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Rain. High 17.
Rain. Low 11.
Periods of rain. High 17.
|Snow On Ground||2004||0.0 cm|
Based on Environment Canada data