Skip to content

Good morning, Orillia!

USED GM 2022-05-10 sunrise through trees at tudhope joella
On a very early spring morning, the sun begins its ascent at the dawn of a new day at Tudhope Park.

Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

20.2°C

Pressure
102.1 rising
Dewpoint
10.3 °C
Humidity
53%
Wind
SSW 4 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
10 PM
21°C
Clear
Today
11 PM
20°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
19°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
1 AM
18°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
2 AM
16°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
3 AM
15°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
4 AM
15°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
5 AM
14°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
6 AM
15°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Tomorrow
7 AM
15°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Tomorrow
8 AM
16°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Tomorrow
9 AM
16°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

14 °C

Clear early this evening then partly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low 14.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

21 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning then 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 late in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.


Clear

Wednesday night

10 °C

Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.


Sunny

Thursday

27 °C

Sunny. High 27.


Clear

Thursday night

18 °C

Clear. Low 18.


Chance of showers

Friday

26 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 26.


Chance of showers

Friday night

14 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

26 °C

Clearing. High 26.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Yesterday

Low
8.6 °C
High
17.8 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
12 °C
High
25 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:35 AM
Sunset
9:07 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2005 31.8 C
Min 2004 6.5 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2015 27.9 mm
Snow On Ground 2004 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data