Skip to content

Good morning, Orillia!

USED GM 2022-06-21 bass lake shore
The beach has been raked and the sun has risen, setting the stage for an idyllic day at Bass Lake Provincial Park.

Current Weather

Sunny

Sunny

19.6°C

Pressure
102.4 falling
Dewpoint
8.2 °C
Humidity
48%
Wind
WNW 10 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
1 PM
21°C
Sunny
Today
2 PM
21°C
Sunny
Today
3 PM
21°C
Sunny
Today
4 PM
21°C
Sunny
Today
5 PM
22°C
Sunny
Today
6 PM
22°C
Sunny
Today
7 PM
23°C
Sunny
Today
8 PM
23°C
Sunny
Today
9 PM
22°C
Clear
Today
10 PM
22°C
Clear
Today
11 PM
21°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
20°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Sunny

Today

23 °C

Sunny. High 23. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.


Chance of showers

Tonight

16 °C

Clear this evening then partly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming south 30 km/h then light near midnight. Low 16.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

21 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers in the morning then 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.


Clear

Wednesday night

10 °C

Clear. Low 10.


Sunny

Thursday

27 °C

Sunny. High 27.


Clear

Thursday night

19 °C

Clear. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Friday

27 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27.


Chance of showers

Friday night

14 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

26 °C

Clearing. High 26.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Yesterday

Low
8.6 °C
High
17.8 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
12 °C
High
25 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:35 AM
Sunset
9:07 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2005 31.8 C
Min 2004 6.5 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2015 27.9 mm
Snow On Ground 2004 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data