What’s better than a cookie that tastes good? A cookie that does good! Tim Hortons Smile Cookie Campaign is back supporting charities in communities across the country, including Ramara Township Public Library in Ramara – one of 550 Canadian charities, hospitals and community programs supported through the annual campaign.
For one week, from Sept. 16 – 22, restaurant owners donate the full $1 from every freshly baked chocolate chunk Smile Cookie purchased to support charities in their community.
This year, Tim Hortons restaurants in Brechin are supporting Ramara Township Public Library.
“The real magic behind the Smile Cookie campaign is the local impact and we’re excited to be able to support local charities, hospitals and community programs again this year. Our guests, restaurant owners and their team members can feel incredibly proud knowing that the money raised during the campaign directly supports local Tim Hortons communities,” said Mike Hancock, Chief Operating Officer, Tim Hortons.
Smile Cookie Campaign Facts:
- In 2018, the Smile Cookie campaign raised $7.8 million across Canada
- For over 23 years, we’ve been spreading smiles — the Smile Cookie campaign began in 1996 to help raise funds for the Hamilton Children’s Hospital in Ontario
- The Smile Cookie campaign has grown to become a major fundraising event at Tim Hortons Restaurants
- Nationally, Tim Hortons restaurant owners support 550 local charities, hospitals and community programs through the Smile Cookie campaign.
Join the Smile Cookie Conversation
- Use the hashtag #SmileCookie
- Tag or follow us on Instagram @TimHortons & @southlakefndn
- Tag or follow us on Twitter @TimHortons & @SouthlakeFndn
- Like us on Facebook Tim Hortons & @SouthlakeFoundation
- Subscribe to us on YouTube @TimHortons & @southlakefoundation
- Visit TimHortons.com/smilecookie for a list of local charities benefiting from the Smile Cookie campaign