Public Health Ontario has reported 741 new COVID-19 cases in its latest report (Nov. 21).
Today's update also includes 590 new recoveries and three deaths in the last month.
The Nov. 21 update provided by the province's public health agency also reported the following data:
- 5,465 active cases, up from 5,317 yesterday.
- 107 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19 in Ontario, down from 283 yesterday. *note: not all hospitals submit data on the weekend.
- 135 people are currently in the ICU (22 of them no longer testing positive for COVID-19), and 66 people are on a ventilator (13 of them no longer testing positive for COVID)
- The province reported 29,799 tests were processed yesterday.
- Another 6,884 tests are still under investigation and/or being processed. To date, 19.5 million tests have been completed.
- There were 11,404 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 administered yesterday, down from 15,367 on Nov. 19.
- 22,802,867 doses of vaccine have been administered.
- In total, 11,204,499 people have been fully vaccinated.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 611,691 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 596,259 recoveries and 9,967 deaths, 4,023 of those in long-term care homes.