STATE & MAIN
State & Main is announcing that their annual For Mom, For Women campaign raised $38,250 for local charities that support women across 23 cities in Canada.
State & Main donated $10 for every fulfilled Mother’s Day reservation from May 6 to May 14 to 22 different non-profits across the country.
“We’re thankful for all the Canadians who chose to celebrate Mother’s Day at State & Main during our For Mom, For Women campaign. Thanks to your support, we beat our original goal of $30,000 raised by more than $8,000,” says Richard Homer-Dixon, vice-president — State & Main brand leader. “The funds raised will go directly to 22 remarkable charities across Canada, helping them continue their vital work in supporting, benefiting and empowering women and their families.”
Funds raised through the annual For Mom, For Women campaign will help the charities with programs including those that support women fighting cancer, mental health, new mothers, emergency shelters, employment services and more.
The beneficiary charities include:
- Airdrie Health Foundation’s Pregnancy and Beyond program
- Rose of Sharon Services for Young Mothers
- The Women and Children’s Shelter of Barrie
- Women in Need Society
- Camino Wellbeing + Mental Health
- Compassion House Foundation
- Women’s Habitat of Etobicoke
- Dress for Success Toronto
- Odyssey House
- Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis
- Interval House of Hamilton
- Marillac Place
- My Sisters’ Place
- The Women’s Centre of Halton
- Green Haven Shelter for Women
- The Women’s Multicultural Resource and Counselling Centre
- Dress for Success Central Alberta
- Dress for Success Saskatoon
- Dress for Success Ottawa
- Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region
- The Denise House
- North End Women’s Centre
State & Main hopes their For Mom, For Women campaign will continue to grow each year, aligning with their commitment and mandate to take care of their people, guests and the communities they serve.