Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

A few rain showers or flurries

A few rain showers or flurries

3.3°C

Pressure
100.8 falling
Dewpoint
1.9 °C
Humidity
91%
Wind
WNW 22 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
11 PM
4°C
A few showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
4°C
A few rain showers or flurries
Tomorrow
1 AM
3°C
A few rain showers or flurries
Tomorrow
2 AM
3°C
A few rain showers or flurries
Tomorrow
3 AM
3°C
A few rain showers or flurries
Tomorrow
4 AM
2°C
A few rain showers or flurries
Tomorrow
5 AM
2°C
A few rain showers or flurries
Tomorrow
6 AM
2°C
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tomorrow
7 AM
2°C
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tomorrow
8 AM
2°C
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tomorrow
9 AM
3°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
10 AM
3°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

A few rain showers or flurries

Tonight

2 °C

Rain showers becoming mixed with a few flurries near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 2.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Friday

7 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 7. UV index 2 or low.


Chance of showers

Friday night

2 °C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 2.


Chance of showers

Saturday

11 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 11.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

2 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

12 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

0 °C

Cloudy periods. Low zero.


Cloudy

Monday

11 °C

Cloudy. High 11.


Cloudy

Monday night

-1 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 1.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Tuesday

5 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Tuesday night

-4 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 4.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Wednesday

5 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.


Yesterday

Low
3.1 °C
High
13.6 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
0 °C
High
11 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:33 AM
Sunset
8:02 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 2004-2020 2010 20.8 C
Min 2004-2020 2020 -9.2 C
Rainfall - 0 mm
Snowfall - 0 cm
Precipitation 2004-2019 2018 18.0 mm
Snow On Ground 2004-2018 2018 6.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data