ONTARIO PROVINCIAL POLICE
MIDLAND - Members of the Community Street Crime Unit attached to the Southern Georgian Bay Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) assisted by members of the OPP Emergency Response Team (ERT) conducted a criminal code search warrant on a Galloway Street Midland residence on June 4, 2019.
Officers seized four handguns, a conducted energy weapon, an military type air rifle and other with prohibited weapons. Also seized was $2,500 of cocaine and pills and in excess of $5,000 in Canadian currency.
Charged in relation to this is Tylor Norman Dell, 31 years, of Midland with the following offences:
- Two counts of possession of a schedule I substance - cocaine
- Two counts of possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking - cocaine
Contrary to the Controlled Drug and Substances Act.
- Six counts of fail to comply with probation order
- Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime over $5000 - in Canada
- Four counts of careless storage of firearm, weapon, prohibited device or ammunition
- Four counts of possession of Firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition Order
- Four counts of possession of Loaded Prohibited or restricted firearm
- Four counts of knowledge of unauthorized possession of firearm
- Six counts of possession of weapon for dangerous purpose
- Possession of a firearm knowing serial number has been tampered with
Contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada.
He was held for bail to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in Barrie and remains in custody.
Anyone who may have information about this incident is asked to contact the OPP at 1-888-310-1122, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
You can submit your information online at www.p3tips.com. Crime Stoppers does not subscribe to call display and you will remain anonymous. Being anonymous, you will not testify in court and your information may lead to a cash reward of up to $2,000.00. You can follow Crime Stoppers of Simcoe Dufferin Muskoka www.crimestopperssdm.com on Twitter or Facebook.